четвъртък, 8 октомври 2009 г.

ARTICLE

Vicy Popova
The young criminalists

Being a teenager I’m sick and tired of turning on the T.V. and seeing how people at my age commit a crime. There are some not so big crimes, like shop lifting and vandalism, for example, but in my opinion desperate actions ask for desperate measures.

Some years ago, newspapers and T.V. programs in Bulgaria bursted in reports about how two teenage girls fought with their best friend for a boy. Nothing unusual, you’ll say. No. Until here the scene is definitely nothing that you haven’t heard of before. Well, you might get interested then, when hearing how the two girls coped with the situation. They cut their friend to pieces and put her in the refrigerator. Yes, that’s right! That was what they did. If you ask for my opinion, I consider the two murderers as absent-minded. So, for such crimes, I think, only prison is the answer.

Of course, there are other teenagers, who commit crimes only because they are desperate. Such crimes are shoplifting or stealing somebody’s perce on the street. It is only because they can’t afford buying an object they want a lot. However, these actions are considered as crime, so a publish-useful labor will help, in my opinion. Another crime that can be grounded in the same way is the vandalism. For those teenagers painting some walls cleaning the streets will be enough indignity not to commit the same crime again.

For final, I just want to mention that the young criminalists may come from every family, so do not think “My children can not do that!” and pay enough attention to them. This might be of a great use.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар